Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Urh.
Just finished going through the lecture notes and tutorial for PCON.
Took forever to finish the last few chapters.
Brain's like shutting down already. :S
Left with the review questions and common test papers to do!
Shall do them tomorrow.
Or should I say this afternoon.
Hopefully I'll quickly finish them.
And start on ICP. :S
Oh man.
This sucks.

2 papers down!
2 more to go.
UOP and PTECH was hmm.
I don't know.
I was just trying to get the papers done and get out of there as quickly as I can.
But I think it should be okay.

Wednesday - PCON
Thursday - ICP

ICP is crap. :/
Useless module...
1.5 credit only. Hurhur.
Waste my time. :/

Valentine's Day is this coming Wednesday!
But I've got bloody papers!
Yayness.

-yawns-
Time for bed.
It's yet another day.

3 more days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home