Thursday, February 08, 2007

-yawns-

Just finished studying for UOP.
8 bloody chapters.
Took me damn long!
Extraction and Membrane Separation is really arg.
Thank God I'm passed them.
But. What if I forget those stupid formulas?!
I'm quite paranoid when it comes to remembering things.
Damn it.
What the heck, I shall erm.
Pray and wish for luck.

PTECH paper's on Friday, meaning tomorrow.
But. I haven't started on it yet.
Shit.
There's like... 5 chapters I think.
Maybe I'll continue studying later.
But I'm feeling quite tired.
Hmm. See how.
Well, PTECH's only 1.5 credit.
So I don't really give a shit. Heh.
1.5 credit is like... Lesser than 1 IS module.
Hurhur.
Waste my time.

Don't really have the examination mood.
I'm like feeling so relaxed.
Too relaxed I think. :S
Kind of scary come to think of it.
Why Mel?! WHY?!
Why are you so slack?!
-shake head-
It's like... I don't even care if I can finish studying on time or not.
Just waiting for the days to pass quickly. Heh.

7 more days!
7 MORE FREAKING DAYS!!!
Till I'm free!
Free like a dove! Mahaha!
:D :D :D
-skips about-

Fish Tan is done with school already though. :/
She was so bored the whole of today cause I was busy studying.
Mmm... 7 more days! :)

Since my body refuses to touch PTECH yet.
I shall type more.

Hmm... After I'm done with school.
Take a week's break or something, Chinese New Year season anyway.
Then, got to look for a job.
I want to work in a pub or something... Shall ask Elaine to help me.
Then it'll be work, work, work.
And if my job schedule is okay, I'll join the girls for training. :)

Anyway, I haven't applied for University. -bites lips-
I finished writing those essay stuff already.
But Shuling's editing them for me now.
So... Can't really do anything.

Things To Do:
Pay Jeffery so Cheryl wouldn't have much stuff to do when I hand over.
Reimburse the receipts after paying.
Get the edited essays from Shuling.
Apply online for Universities.
Get the testimonials from respective people.
Send out the documents needed.
Pay via ATM for the university application.

Okay. I just remembered something very, very important.
STUDY! Damn it.

Off I go then.
-skips away-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home