I wasted my day today again.
Cause I fell asleep, as usual. -_-"
Was supposed to meet Terry and the rest.
But my body just didn't want to!
Had coffee with Rachel though.
Serangoon Gardens rock my socks.
That's probably the most accessible place I can escape to.
Projects, projects, projects.
The suffocation feeling seem to be coming back again!
But I hope it's not as bad as in the past.
Chat with Eileen online.
After bumping into her at Fareast for a couple of times.
She's probably the only 4S person I spoke to for the year.
Okay Amelia too, cause she approached me for songs last night.
Ah... Everybody moved on I guess.
I'm still the same old, same old.
I haven't changed a single bit I think.
It's so funny looking back.
All the weird and stupid stuff we did in class. -shake head-
We've all grown up... To become...
Old, gross lesbians. -_-"
Yeah that's what Eileen said.
Oh my God.
I don't want! :(
Can you imagine!
The image of old lesbians when we were still in secondary school.
My God.
Now I'm getting old!
HOW. -gasp-
And now the old hag here is going to bed.
Training tomorrow!
Woot! :D
Cause I fell asleep, as usual. -_-"
Was supposed to meet Terry and the rest.
But my body just didn't want to!
Had coffee with Rachel though.
Serangoon Gardens rock my socks.
That's probably the most accessible place I can escape to.
Projects, projects, projects.
The suffocation feeling seem to be coming back again!
But I hope it's not as bad as in the past.
Chat with Eileen online.
After bumping into her at Fareast for a couple of times.
She's probably the only 4S person I spoke to for the year.
Okay Amelia too, cause she approached me for songs last night.
Ah... Everybody moved on I guess.
I'm still the same old, same old.
I haven't changed a single bit I think.
It's so funny looking back.
All the weird and stupid stuff we did in class. -shake head-
We've all grown up... To become...
Old, gross lesbians. -_-"
Yeah that's what Eileen said.
Oh my God.
I don't want! :(
Can you imagine!
The image of old lesbians when we were still in secondary school.
My God.
Now I'm getting old!
HOW. -gasp-
And now the old hag here is going to bed.
Training tomorrow!
Woot! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home