It's late I know, but I don't want to go to bed yet.
Finding videos to watch at youtube. :X
Mad TV is seriously freaking funny! Hahaha.
NAPFA today for training under Wilson's request.
Pull Ups (Without Support) - 13
Sit ups - 60
2.4KM Run - 12:17:54
Cling And Jerk - 65
Bah. Okay so I did improve overall.
Highest for pull ups and sit ups.
But not happy. :(
2.4KM was bad... Though it's my personal best now.
I shouldn't have gone so fast at the start.
4th round onwards cannot make it already...
Think people slow jog also faster than me. -_-"
-sigh-
Should have gone at a moderate speed and maintain all the way.
Stupid, stupid me.
I really couldn't control my legs at that point of time though.
Think too long never run 2.4KM... Don't know how fast should I go.
It's okay.
We're going to have NAPFA every month from now on!
Quite exciting actually.
Though super stressful.
The whole day I was so nervous and stressed up before training. :S
But that's where we can see our improvements.
Next aim!
Pull Ups - 15
Sit Ups - 65
2.4KM Run - 12:00:00
Clean And Jerk - 80
Woot! Ai zai!
Wilson has some sort of power.
He gave us all confidence in ourselves.
For once, the impossible seemed possible.
Thank the Lord for him. :)
Finding videos to watch at youtube. :X
Mad TV is seriously freaking funny! Hahaha.
NAPFA today for training under Wilson's request.
Pull Ups (Without Support) - 13
Sit ups - 60
2.4KM Run - 12:17:54
Cling And Jerk - 65
Bah. Okay so I did improve overall.
Highest for pull ups and sit ups.
But not happy. :(
2.4KM was bad... Though it's my personal best now.
I shouldn't have gone so fast at the start.
4th round onwards cannot make it already...
Think people slow jog also faster than me. -_-"
-sigh-
Should have gone at a moderate speed and maintain all the way.
Stupid, stupid me.
I really couldn't control my legs at that point of time though.
Think too long never run 2.4KM... Don't know how fast should I go.
It's okay.
We're going to have NAPFA every month from now on!
Quite exciting actually.
Though super stressful.
The whole day I was so nervous and stressed up before training. :S
But that's where we can see our improvements.
Next aim!
Pull Ups - 15
Sit Ups - 65
2.4KM Run - 12:00:00
Clean And Jerk - 80
Woot! Ai zai!
Wilson has some sort of power.
He gave us all confidence in ourselves.
For once, the impossible seemed possible.
Thank the Lord for him. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home