CPTC training just started this week.
It's Chemical Process Technology Centre training if you do not know.
Gosh, damn busy.
Truckloads of work to do!
We've got to like write detailed logbook entries everyday?
And there's tutorials to complete.
Plus the fact that we've got tests like every week.
Great.
Was so tired today that I rushed home immediately.
To sleep.
7PM to 2AM. :D
Finally feel a tad bit more refresh.
Just finished dealing with my notes which is not very complete in actual fact.
Shall get to it again on Monday.
Got to hit the sheets soon.
Training at 10.45AM.
Whee. :D
Rowing's probably the only thing in the world that can make me feel so high.
I think CPTC is better than attachment.
Apart from the fact that I've got to wake up much earlier now.
No more company bus. :(
That's 5.30AM everyday for me.
Don't you just love Jurong Island?
Hmm.
Well at least I see familiar faces everyday now.
Instead of doing boring old routine work alone in a Laboratory.
Which is highly intolerable.
Coursemates make my day a little bit more interesting.
Oh.
Another plus point!
Jasmine's my trainer! :D
Pretty cute.
All the guys are dying to be in my Group.
Too bad. :P
Well at least it beats seeing some old man everyday during class right.
Guess what.
I was forced to be a Fire Warden for my Group.
Along with Bernard.
Thanks man. :/
I've got no clue what I'm supposed to do during an emergency?!
Okay I wasn't paying attention during that lecture.
Whatever.
Guess... All my classmates are going to die along with me.
Yay.
I think I've become less quiet now as compared to the past.
Maybe cause I skipped too many lectures to be noisy. :X
At least I did speak to my coursemates instead of being in my own world.
I am so not anti-social please.
Joseph is so irritating I kept shooting him openly in class. :X
Hello?
The stuff being taught or explained are not that hard to understand you know.
If you don't want to pay attention in the first place, stop asking stupid questions after that!
It's a total waste of time and downright irritating.
You're lucky Jasmine's so patient to explain it like 1349837978235 times.
I would have ignored you if it was me.
Oh and Minghui cried again today.
It's like the 290843028324th time I see him cry.
I think I'm already numb. :/
He cried cause he knocked his head on some locker door when he was getting up.
I'm sure it wasn't that painful please.
Cause both Ailing and I experienced it too.
I knocked my head on the first day we were given a locker. -_-"
Cause my locker's below so I had to squat down.
And someone didn't close their locker door which was on top of mine.
To think he's a guy.
He's like the most non-guy guy I've ever seen in my life I guess.
Worse than my gay cousin. -_-"
Found out so much stuff from others about him.
Rather disappointing.
I experienced a bit of those myself too.
Frustrating.
I can't believe I actually tolerated him for that whole 6 months of attachment.
Endurance man.
And I also can't believe I have to tolerate him for another semester. :/
What's wrong with people these days.
It's Chemical Process Technology Centre training if you do not know.
Gosh, damn busy.
Truckloads of work to do!
We've got to like write detailed logbook entries everyday?
And there's tutorials to complete.
Plus the fact that we've got tests like every week.
Great.
Was so tired today that I rushed home immediately.
To sleep.
7PM to 2AM. :D
Finally feel a tad bit more refresh.
Just finished dealing with my notes which is not very complete in actual fact.
Shall get to it again on Monday.
Got to hit the sheets soon.
Training at 10.45AM.
Whee. :D
Rowing's probably the only thing in the world that can make me feel so high.
I think CPTC is better than attachment.
Apart from the fact that I've got to wake up much earlier now.
No more company bus. :(
That's 5.30AM everyday for me.
Don't you just love Jurong Island?
Hmm.
Well at least I see familiar faces everyday now.
Instead of doing boring old routine work alone in a Laboratory.
Which is highly intolerable.
Coursemates make my day a little bit more interesting.
Oh.
Another plus point!
Jasmine's my trainer! :D
Pretty cute.
All the guys are dying to be in my Group.
Too bad. :P
Well at least it beats seeing some old man everyday during class right.
Guess what.
I was forced to be a Fire Warden for my Group.
Along with Bernard.
Thanks man. :/
I've got no clue what I'm supposed to do during an emergency?!
Okay I wasn't paying attention during that lecture.
Whatever.
Guess... All my classmates are going to die along with me.
Yay.
I think I've become less quiet now as compared to the past.
Maybe cause I skipped too many lectures to be noisy. :X
At least I did speak to my coursemates instead of being in my own world.
I am so not anti-social please.
Joseph is so irritating I kept shooting him openly in class. :X
Hello?
The stuff being taught or explained are not that hard to understand you know.
If you don't want to pay attention in the first place, stop asking stupid questions after that!
It's a total waste of time and downright irritating.
You're lucky Jasmine's so patient to explain it like 1349837978235 times.
I would have ignored you if it was me.
Oh and Minghui cried again today.
It's like the 290843028324th time I see him cry.
I think I'm already numb. :/
He cried cause he knocked his head on some locker door when he was getting up.
I'm sure it wasn't that painful please.
Cause both Ailing and I experienced it too.
I knocked my head on the first day we were given a locker. -_-"
Cause my locker's below so I had to squat down.
And someone didn't close their locker door which was on top of mine.
To think he's a guy.
He's like the most non-guy guy I've ever seen in my life I guess.
Worse than my gay cousin. -_-"
Found out so much stuff from others about him.
Rather disappointing.
I experienced a bit of those myself too.
Frustrating.
I can't believe I actually tolerated him for that whole 6 months of attachment.
Endurance man.
And I also can't believe I have to tolerate him for another semester. :/
What's wrong with people these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home