The past few days had been one hell of a roller coaster ride, emotionally.
Yes, we lost.
We lost to better teams.
We have tried our best.
We gave it our best shot.
That is all that matters.
We'll just train harder.
I've been trying since Year 1.
And no, I won't stop trying.
Never.
Because...
I'm a Ngee Ann rower.
Gopi just announced his resignation from Ngee Ann today.
In a way, upset that he's leaving us... To fend for ourselves alone.
But, happy cause the offer he received was too much to reject.
He will be well taken care of. :)
Wishing him all the best in Raffles Junior College.
He will always be part of NPDB, always.
Wonder who would be in-charge of us from now on.
Dear lord, let it not be Thomas, I beg of you.
He hates dragon boaters.
Too bad Bernard resigned too...
To be with his girl, a student.
Salute!
You're the man!
Now I can only hope for Edmund.
In a way...
It was a blessing in disguise.
For once, we finally actually came together as a team.
It's no longer just about the ladies, nor about the guys.
It's about us as a whole.
That, was something which had been missing all the while.
Something... Which is so much stronger than anything else.
Something... Which we failed to see right from the start.
But it is better late than never.
Be glad that it all happened now, instead of later.
At least we'd still have time to make up for what we had lost.
We'd still have time to learn and correct ourselves.
I'd still have time to reflect and be a better leader.
We lost together as a team.
But we will look up as a team.
We will train harder together as a team.
It is the biggest sacrifice NPDB ever made.
But it will be the one which is most worthwhile.
We will start from scratch...
Right from the beginning...
Together.
Yes, we lost.
We lost to better teams.
We have tried our best.
We gave it our best shot.
That is all that matters.
We'll just train harder.
I've been trying since Year 1.
And no, I won't stop trying.
Never.
Because...
I'm a Ngee Ann rower.
Gopi just announced his resignation from Ngee Ann today.
In a way, upset that he's leaving us... To fend for ourselves alone.
But, happy cause the offer he received was too much to reject.
He will be well taken care of. :)
Wishing him all the best in Raffles Junior College.
He will always be part of NPDB, always.
Wonder who would be in-charge of us from now on.
Dear lord, let it not be Thomas, I beg of you.
He hates dragon boaters.
Too bad Bernard resigned too...
To be with his girl, a student.
Salute!
You're the man!
Now I can only hope for Edmund.
In a way...
It was a blessing in disguise.
For once, we finally actually came together as a team.
It's no longer just about the ladies, nor about the guys.
It's about us as a whole.
That, was something which had been missing all the while.
Something... Which is so much stronger than anything else.
Something... Which we failed to see right from the start.
But it is better late than never.
Be glad that it all happened now, instead of later.
At least we'd still have time to make up for what we had lost.
We'd still have time to learn and correct ourselves.
I'd still have time to reflect and be a better leader.
We lost together as a team.
But we will look up as a team.
We will train harder together as a team.
It is the biggest sacrifice NPDB ever made.
But it will be the one which is most worthwhile.
We will start from scratch...
Right from the beginning...
Together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home