Friday, June 09, 2006

Thank God it's Friday! :D

I'll skip the work part.
It's so... Repetitive.

Went straight home after work.
Took the point to point bus.
I simply love bus rides.
Can sleep like a log for almost an hour. :/
Well at least it makes up for the lack of sleep.
Think I'm going to start bringing toiletries, slippers and towel to work.
Shall store them in my locker.
And then I can bathe after work!
That's basically cause I've got practically nothing much to do after lunch.
Got to wait for the point to point bus.
Make use of the time to bathe. :D

Was feeling rather frustrated after work.
Cause I didn't want to stay home and waste my Friday.
I even initiated an outing with my younger sister.
But damn, she brought a friend home...
Terry sms-ed me though!
So out I went!

I got my book!
Fingersmith.
-grins from ear to ear-
I heard it's damn good.
And it took me great pains to get it.
Wheelock's Borders and Takashimaya's Kinokuniya didn't have it.
So I went all the way down to Bugis alone.

And then! I decided to just go check out the watch shop Terry recommended.
It's at Bencoolin or however you spell it.
I bought my Casio G-8000-3V!
It was a steal!
$78 when most places were selling it at $128?!
They're selling the Seiko watch which I used to like at $90!
Oh man.
I'm never going elsewhere to buy watches anymore. :P

Home sweet home.

Actually it was rather nice walking around alone.
You get to do what you want... Don't have to bother about anything else.
Maybe I should do that more often.
I think I need to spend some time alone.

And I realised I'm becoming more and more boring!
Not that I'm not boring enough. Hurhur.
I'd rather buy a book and spend time reading it than doing anything else.
Hmmm...
Maybe I really do need a break.
Impulsive behaviour.

Anyway, Mel is happy with her buys today.
Except for the fact that she haven't gotten her Levi's jeans and can't seem to find the Guess belt she wants.
But it's all good, it's all good.

Ah. Off to read my book and catch some good sleep!
There's training tomorrow.
I hope it'd be a good one.
I shall try to relax and not over-stress myself.

Off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home