God damn it.
It's been a week since I went back for training...
Everything was okay initially, or so I thought it was.
Was feeling rather good to be back.
But bloody hell my body's not co-operating.
The cough's still there, but not very significant I think?
It only comes occasionally... Especially when I'm about to sleep.
So it's still manageable.
However, I managed to bust my stupid left ankle yesterday. :/
I really don't know what happened!
It was okay during campus run... Only starting to hurt a little halfway through.
Can't possibly stop running cause I can still go on.
And so I did.
Everything was still fine... Hurts a little but I could still walk at least.
Did sprintings.
It was still okay, instead it was the cough that was bugging me.
But nevertheless, still okay.
It was only after pool rowing when I got up... All the pain came.
When I reached home, the pain worsened. :(
Mum rubbed it for me already... But it isn't working.
Woke up this morning and what the hell it hurt more than yesterday.
And now I think my ankle looks a bit swollen.
Gah. Going to the sinseh later.
To add onto the pain, I just had one of the best trainings yesterday?!
The warm up push ups was rather good!
I managed to do the standard style throughout the whole thing. :D
And the run was good too!
With Adeline competing with me during the last stretch.
Totally great feeling.
Haven't felt so high while running for quite some time already.
Hahaha.
So... I hope my ankle recovers after seeing the sinseh.
There's training tomorrow! Arg!
Shall see.
Hopefully he won't wrap my leg up or I'll be damn sad. :(
Damn it I've got loads of work to do!
Got to finish the stupid laboratory worksheet tonight.
And also try to do as much as possible regarding the ENV project report.
I'm hoping to complete the damn report by this week.
Got to enquire about the EMAT report too! I want to get over and done with it!
Will be joining Peishan's class for practical tomorrow.
Can't make it next Tuesday.
Think I better start doing my tutorials.
Common Test 2's coming up pretty soon!
Arg. Not enough time. :(
It's been a week since I went back for training...
Everything was okay initially, or so I thought it was.
Was feeling rather good to be back.
But bloody hell my body's not co-operating.
The cough's still there, but not very significant I think?
It only comes occasionally... Especially when I'm about to sleep.
So it's still manageable.
However, I managed to bust my stupid left ankle yesterday. :/
I really don't know what happened!
It was okay during campus run... Only starting to hurt a little halfway through.
Can't possibly stop running cause I can still go on.
And so I did.
Everything was still fine... Hurts a little but I could still walk at least.
Did sprintings.
It was still okay, instead it was the cough that was bugging me.
But nevertheless, still okay.
It was only after pool rowing when I got up... All the pain came.
When I reached home, the pain worsened. :(
Mum rubbed it for me already... But it isn't working.
Woke up this morning and what the hell it hurt more than yesterday.
And now I think my ankle looks a bit swollen.
Gah. Going to the sinseh later.
To add onto the pain, I just had one of the best trainings yesterday?!
The warm up push ups was rather good!
I managed to do the standard style throughout the whole thing. :D
And the run was good too!
With Adeline competing with me during the last stretch.
Totally great feeling.
Haven't felt so high while running for quite some time already.
Hahaha.
So... I hope my ankle recovers after seeing the sinseh.
There's training tomorrow! Arg!
Shall see.
Hopefully he won't wrap my leg up or I'll be damn sad. :(
Damn it I've got loads of work to do!
Got to finish the stupid laboratory worksheet tonight.
And also try to do as much as possible regarding the ENV project report.
I'm hoping to complete the damn report by this week.
Got to enquire about the EMAT report too! I want to get over and done with it!
Will be joining Peishan's class for practical tomorrow.
Can't make it next Tuesday.
Think I better start doing my tutorials.
Common Test 2's coming up pretty soon!
Arg. Not enough time. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home