Friday, May 20, 2005

Endurance weights training today!
Oh man... It's been quite some time.
Two sets of each station, 1 minute.
Muscles were aching like crazy... Especially during military press.
Gosh. I wonder how am I going to survive if we're going to do more than 1 minute.
But it was good though... Love the pain, love the pain.

De-briefed and all.
Owe another 150 pumpings today again.
50 cause Ashley and Linda didn't get the proper cheers they wanted from the girls.
All either cheer wrongly, or was caught dumbfounded...
I think I'm the only one who did a proper cheer so far. :/
Pretty glad Xueli forced me to learn the cheers before she graduated. :D
Another 50 cause we didn't encourage our partners during the run.
Last 50 from not echoing during gym.
If you think that's the end, you think only. Hur.
We still owe another 250 from Tuesday?
100 from late comers, another 150 from I don't know what.
Kind of forgot since we're oweing so much?
Well so basically we owe 400 push ups now?
250 from Tuesday, 150 today. Great.
We'll just accumulate and just pump until we die.
Yayness! Go us! -_-"

Kind of lost my temper today. :(
I'm DMS-ing. Hur.
Gosh... I think I'm damn unlucky?
I had my period during the previous training camp, and when I went to Penang for race.
Now this time's training camp again.
Is it luck or what? :(

Made my teammates do an extra 50 cause I didn't wear training tee today.
Whoops.
Sorry guys!
It slipped my mind...
Cause I didn't see my training tee at all when I went to collect my clothes.
Came home after training and went to check.
Mum just finished rinsing it. -_-"
Think the maid forgot to wash my plastic bag of clothes.
Ended up asking Mum to help me wash all my training stuff so I can pack my bag for training camp tomorrow.
Finally learnt how to wash clothes too.
Bleah.

I'm bored. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home