Oh my God.
I just 'fainted' not long ago. -_-'
Got out from the toilet feeling all weak and my muscles were kind of shivering me out.
There was this ringing sound in my ear.
Reached for the room door... And 'plop!'.
I was lying on the floor.
I knew what was happening but I just couldn't control my body.
Headaches + unable to move a muscle + ringing sound = Mel on the floor
After awhile when I was feeling better, still lying on the ground, decided to get up and lie on the bed.
Man... Feeling so much better now.
Though my head kind of hurt.
Think I hit it against the door or the wall when I collapsed.
That moment was ultra scary!
One moment I was holding onto the handle of the door.
The next I was lying on the ground.
I was alone at home and there's basically nothing I could do.
Hopefully it's just blood rush. :(
Maybe I'll go see a doctor tomorrow.
Ah. Last day of the Great Singapore Sales!
Shall go shopping! Whee.
Mum gave me money.
Got to get some clothes for two wedding dinners coming up ahead.
Alrights.
Off I go.
I think I'm falling sick.
I just 'fainted' not long ago. -_-'
Got out from the toilet feeling all weak and my muscles were kind of shivering me out.
There was this ringing sound in my ear.
Reached for the room door... And 'plop!'.
I was lying on the floor.
I knew what was happening but I just couldn't control my body.
Headaches + unable to move a muscle + ringing sound = Mel on the floor
After awhile when I was feeling better, still lying on the ground, decided to get up and lie on the bed.
Man... Feeling so much better now.
Though my head kind of hurt.
Think I hit it against the door or the wall when I collapsed.
That moment was ultra scary!
One moment I was holding onto the handle of the door.
The next I was lying on the ground.
I was alone at home and there's basically nothing I could do.
Hopefully it's just blood rush. :(
Maybe I'll go see a doctor tomorrow.
Ah. Last day of the Great Singapore Sales!
Shall go shopping! Whee.
Mum gave me money.
Got to get some clothes for two wedding dinners coming up ahead.
Alrights.
Off I go.
I think I'm falling sick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home