Vulnerable
Went for land training on thursday.
Did many, many lunges and heavy weight gym!
I was aching pretty badly all over the last couple of days.
Its getting better though.
Slowly subsiding.
And then i think i pulled or strained something over the weekends during rowing.
My left side hurts, especially when i crunch.
I hope it goes away soon!
My period came today.
I am having cramps.
To sum it all up.
aches + strain + cramps = grumpymel
I think the period also resulted in me feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
Its been awhile since...
I felt so vulnerable.
Did many, many lunges and heavy weight gym!
I was aching pretty badly all over the last couple of days.
Its getting better though.
Slowly subsiding.
And then i think i pulled or strained something over the weekends during rowing.
My left side hurts, especially when i crunch.
I hope it goes away soon!
My period came today.
I am having cramps.
To sum it all up.
aches + strain + cramps = grumpymel
I think the period also resulted in me feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
Its been awhile since...
I felt so vulnerable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home